In the news
Letters to editors
Time for Parenting...
...because raising children is a full-time job
The Association for Infant Mental Health (UK)
Daycares don't care
- a US site emphasising the downside of day care
European Federation of Women working in the home
- "Information for families with young children"
- "Practical information for building relationships in families, schools and communities"
Family Matters Institute
Fund the Child
- "We are suggesting that rather than funding only one way to raise kids [day care], it would be more fiscally prudent, more democratically equal and wiser to FUND THE CHILD wherever the child is."
Home-based working Moms
- a US site which does what it says on the tin.
Home Start UK
- a charity helping families with young children
- Parenting and Pregnancy advice for mums and
Kids First Parent Association of Canada
Keep time for children
- working to promote family time at weekends
La Leche League
- suitable places for kids to visit
Mum and Working
- part-time jobs for full time mums
- an online network of parents pooling their knowledge
National Childbirth Trust
Natural Child Project
National Family Childcare Association
- a Canadian site that pushes for all childcare funding to go straight to parents.
- a local information network aimed at Mums
- a telephone helpline for parents
- for stay-at-home dads.
Pre-School Learning Alliance
Swedish Association for Children's Right to Their Parents
What About The Children (WATCh)?
World Movement of Mothers